002. Vague
Nino didn't like defining things. Once something was defined it was put in a box and suddenly it always had to fit a certain set of standards to maintain its definition. Why was that so necessary? Why couldn't things just be? Why couldn't people just be?
Though as his eyes followed the trail of clothing along the floor leading to Aiba's bedroom, Nino's stomach twisted sickly as he backed out the front door again. Perhaps he had no one to blame for this but himself. He should have been less vague.
WHY DID THIS TAKE ME ALL DAY TO WRITE? I don't know. C'mon, brain, get into gear.
Nino didn't like defining things. Once something was defined it was put in a box and suddenly it always had to fit a certain set of standards to maintain its definition. Why was that so necessary? Why couldn't things just be? Why couldn't people just be?
Though as his eyes followed the trail of clothing along the floor leading to Aiba's bedroom, Nino's stomach twisted sickly as he backed out the front door again. Perhaps he had no one to blame for this but himself. He should have been less vague.
WHY DID THIS TAKE ME ALL DAY TO WRITE? I don't know. C'mon, brain, get into gear.
no subject
Date: 2013-07-03 01:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-07-03 03:17 pm (UTC)But no, I'm with you there. D:
no subject
Date: 2013-07-03 01:48 pm (UTC)BTW, I'm going to do my best to comment on each of these (I think I maybe promised something like that last year and failed?) so, be prepared for some goodnatured stalking :D
no subject
Date: 2013-07-03 03:24 pm (UTC)I think Nino is Very Asian in that he's the type to take the blame for something going badly, regardless of whether or not it's actually his fault. He should have been clearer, he should have been firmer, he should have been more open, he should done ABC. I think he's also said before that he can't get mad at other people for things going wrong if it was really his fault, and since he's not exactly confrontational I get the feeling that this kind of mentality exists in him strongly.
...I think his comment is now longer than the actual entry. LOL So! I leave it there. I look forward to your continued stalking this month!